the alternative breakfast party from hell

inside the guts of a radio show, the dj, and her geeky obsession with pop culture

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

a week late...but who cares!

Those who haven't noticed, (like anyone really has...) I've started writing for a good friend of mine's blog. Just chipping in stories, ideas, you get the point!

So I know that I'm a week late with this playlist, but I've been hella busy.

Here is last week's playlist:

1. U2 - The Fly
2. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Do You Love Me?
3. Leonard Cohen - First We Take Manhattan
4. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
5. The Cure - Charlotte Sometimes
6. Tears for Fears - Pale Shelter
7. The Knife - Heartbeats
8. Iggy Pop featuring Kate Pierce - Candy
9. The Pretenders - Brass In My Pocket
10. Placebo - Taste In Men
11. Chris Issak - Somebody's Crying
12. Depeche Mode - I Feel You
13. Johnny Cash - Rusty Cage (Soundgarden Cover)
14. The Smiths - Boy With A Thorn In His Side
15. Tiger Army - Rose in the Devil's Garden
16. Jawbreaker - Basilica
17. Psychedelic Furs - Heartbreak Beat
18. The Von Bondies - C'mon, C'mon
19. New Order - Crystal
20. INXS - Taste It
21. AFI - Love Like Winter
22. AFI - Bleed Black
23. The Von Bondies - C'mon, C'mon *for Rohan (i know i repeated songs!)
24. Madonna - Lucky Star
25. Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
26. Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella

not a shabby list if you ask me. the show was a bit rough though. Tomorrow's program shall be interesting as I will have new music to kick out and a killer story to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home